Thursday, June 18, 2009

Insert Working Title Here





Okay, here are the first four pages of my current ongoing project which I have yet to title. I actually have two working titles and neither of them are going to stick, so whats the point even choosing one to use here?

There is still a little ink touch up to do on some of these (Pages 3 and 4, I'm looking at you) but these are pretty much done being inked. I'm not planning on color but I am wanting to do a tone. I just haven't decided exactly how I want to do it. Gradients, cell shading, convert to a half tone? I'm definitely taking input. I may actually post a few different versions of the first page when I get to that point. Right now its more about producing pages to have a chance to tone later.
Fortunately I am a little ways ahead of this right now.

2 comments:

  1. Ashton this is really amazing. Wow the city looks really really good. The detail. You definitely have your own style now.
    I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hair on the female character in the second page.

    ReplyDelete