Saturday, August 29, 2009

Excerpts



So I'm scanning, editing, laying tone and laying out all the work from the comic now. Tedious and time consuming, the little bit I have managed to draw this week certainly shouldn't be seen in public.

Instead, heres a couple excerpts from my pet project; Brian's favorite panel of Karda entering the concert, and a shot of the Chojun rising to show some of the tone I've been putting in the underwater scenes. The tone scenes are coming out a bit better than I had expected and are now overpowering the black and white stuff, so I may have to end up toning a lot of it (but probably not the concert shot).

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ash that concert scene is really amazing!
    The amount of detail is spectacular. I love it in black and white. Don't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete