Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Products of Television


So since I never really have enough time to do everything that I want to do, I'm getting better at multitasking. I write while I'm either on the train or at work, and when I sit down to watch the shows I keep up with I draw. I do more listening than watching a lot of times.

This I doodled out during the most recent episode of Rescue Me (which is how she ended up with that skirt) and touched up through watching some Burn Notice. I don't think it was originally supposed to be Issa but hey, they have sayings about habits right? I actually ended up accidentally destroying my nib holder trying to switch out nibs, so this is courtesy of nothing but my five-year-old Raphael 8404 brush.

I'm pretty sure that brush is made with hair from the Energizer Bunny.

1 comment: