Saturday, May 23, 2009

ASIFA Drawing Backlog, Part 1







Once a week (while they're in session) I go the the ASIFA Life Drawing Workshops down in Chelsea. I've been going for the better part of a year now, and always wanted to post some of the stuff from them "as soon as I had my sketch blog up".

Soon wasn't exactly the operative term there.

So in any case, I've been going back scanning some of the stuff and will be trying to get somewhere close to caught up before sessions start up again the end of next month. I'd like to say you'll see a steady improvement throughout the year, but the fact is you'll probably just see the drawing sessions I ate before I went to (good) and the drawing sessions I went straight from work hungry to (quite bad). These are from the Summer 2008 sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment